Social Media Belfast 2022
£180.00 – £294.00
Social Media Belfast, Northern Ireland’s leading social media event, is back for 2022!
So, what can we expect from the future social media landscape? As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, society now has an increased focus on the importance of digital communication and services. Social media use across the globe and in Northern Ireland continues to grow and this in turn makes it increasingly important for organisations to utilise. Your social strategy needs to reach your audience and adapt to their evolving needs.
Expert speakers will share the latest insights into social media marketing, from TikTok to influencer marketing, with examples of successful campaigns from leading social media practitioners. We also look forward to updates from leading organisations on their social strategies as well as visiting speakers including Visit Wales, Just Eat and Limerick City and County Council.
#SMBelfast will once again bring together + 200 marketing professionals for 2022 to examine the social media marketing landscape and future outlook.
Delegate rate: £245 + VAT @ 20% = £294
Charity rate: £150 + VAT @ 20% = £180
Why attend #SMBelfast 2022? 👋
- Face to face networking with +200 marketing and communication professionals
- Hear leading social media practitioners: Visiting and local speakers
- Enhance your social media marketing and communication skills
- Learning: New trends and the latest insights
- Examples of best practice social media use across different sectors
Date: 15 September 2022
Start time: 09:00
End time: 17:00
Venue: Europa Hotel, Belfast