Northern Ireland Yearbook 2024
The Northern Ireland Yearbook is the most comprehensive reference guide to the government and political life of Northern Ireland. It is a useful point of reference for organisations across different sectors.
The yearbook is a key publication that has been on the desks of the people of Northern Ireland for over 20 years.
It is published by agendaNi, Northern Ireland’s main political and policy magazine which covers the full spectrum of policy areas.
Ordering multiple copies?
The Northern Ireland Yearbook is the ideal corporate gift!
Bulk discount is available for those ordering multiple copies – please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss discount and postage options.
£39.95 + £4.95 Post and Packaging = £44.90
The guide to the public sector in Northern Ireland
The Yearbook is a unique publication in terms of the breadth and detail of its coverage. Some of the key features of this edition are:
- Contacts directory of the nine Northern Ireland Government Departments and Agencies
- Overview of local government: Each council profiled and 2023 election results
- Detailed guide to all the structures of government – Westminster, the Executive, MLA profiles, election results, north-south implementation bodies
- Details of political parties
- Education and skills
- Business and economy chapter
- Comprehensive listings of representative groups
- Tourism and conferencing chapter
- Justice and legal
- Housing in Northern Ireland