Digital Government 2022
£234.00 – £294.00
This annual event provides a valuable opportunity to bring together key stakeholders to gain insight into the government’s objectives for digital transformation and hear directly from those responsible for driving this forward. Taking place as a fully in person event, reconnect and network with your peers and colleagues, key senior policy makers and decision takers. The conference also features a sold out exhibition zone featuring some of Northern Ireland’s leading expert solution providers.
Public sector delegate rate: £195 + VAT@20% = £234
Delegate rate: £245 + VAT@20% = £294
Who will attend?
The event will be of interest to senior managers and decision-makers working across Northern Ireland’s public and private sectors. Not just for CIOs, it is also for those within organisations in policy-making and service delivery roles. Delegates will include:
- Chief Executives / Directors / senior managers
- Chief Information Officers / IT Directors
- Local government officers
- Policy makers
- Corporate planners
- Board members of public sector agencies
- Voluntary / community sector leaders / NGOs
- Health / education sector professionals
- Services organisations – IT / telecoms / advisory
Delegate rate, Public sector delegate rate
Date: 19 October 2022
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
Venue: Titanic Belfast